Dundee e-MedEd is a blog for sharing news, ideas and tips on the use of technology to support medical education at Dundee. Face to face teaching is at the heart of what we do and it’s highly valued by students. Technology is however, playing a growing role in enhancing teaching and learning and this blog will take a look at where using technology can add value to teaching and the student learning experience.
Here at Dundee e-MedEd Blog you’ll find
- news on e-learning and links to other blogs, journals etc
- a forum for sharing ideas
- information on Web 2.0 and free services and tools which could support teaching and research activities
- information on where to find free content or content available under creative commons licences on the web
- guidance on copyright and IPR issues relating to digital content.
New posts will be indexed to different categories so that you can easily find posts relating to particular topics. Each post will also be tagged with key words so that you can easily find a post which might be of interest or relevance to you. Over time new pages will also be added to the blog which will be more information/reference based and will focus on specific issues.
Any suggestions on what you’d like to see here on the blog are most welcome, just leave a comment and we’ll aim to address your query and interests.